tsk.
Can anybody tell me how i can improve my GP grades without divine intervention or anything of that sort?
cause i really need to improve it by at least 2 grades.
and my GP teacher isnt helping much by putting me to sleep everytime she starts talking.
She is really really monotonous and soft.
almost as soft-spoken as i am.
sometimes i wish my vocal cords will vibrate more vigorously when i speak so that i don't have to repeat what i said ten thousand times. haha.
yy, mag and me went for another flag day today at amk.
Singaporeans are a funny lot, especially uncles.
They tend to be v against PAP and LKY and i think thats because of the NKF saga.
but can't they just tell the difference between Handicaps Welfare Association and NKF and the government? whoever told them they'll be donating to the government?
*irritated*
of course not all uncles are like that.
many are v nice and kind. in fact most of the people who donated were uncles and aunties.
unlike the madeinchinas who simply ignore when you approach them.
act so dao for what.
they obviously have no idea how disgusting they are.
So, avoid mics whenever you're trying to sell flags.
gotta go complete my final and the very last tutorial for math.
ta!.
---------------
Even though I love you
(I can't help thinking about if I'd be better without you)
If we stay together
(It could get worse, then again, maybe it could get better)
Even though i love you
(I can't help thinking about if I'd be better without you)
Some thing's wrong we both know
That you and i still got a long way to go
Long way to go - The Click 5